Private Tours From Rome
Day Trip from Rome to Montelpulciano
Rainbow Magic Land Kids Tour
Rome Excursion to Pompeii & Mt Vesuvius
Grape stomping and harvest experience wine & tasting
From Rome to Positano and Sorrento No Pompeii
Herculaneum & the Amalfi Coast from Rome
Pompei & Sorrento from Rome
Pompei & Positano from Rome
From Rome to Florence
From Rome to Pisa & Lucca
From Rome to San Gimignano & Siena
From Rome to Assisi & Perugia
From Rome to Assisi and Orvieto
Tivoli, Hadrian’s and d’Este Villas
Wine Tour in Tuscany Countryside
From Rome to Orvieto & Civita di Bagnoregio
Italian City Tours
The serene beauty of the Tuscan countryside. The enchanting and colorful buildings that cascade down Positano’s steep hills. You’ve probably seen these breathtaking destinations in photographs and have dreamed of visiting them. Yet trying to figure out how to get from Rome to these and other destinations in Italy can be daunting.
Let Our Private Tours Take You There
You could drive. If you’re like many other travelers, though, you may not feel comfortable navigating the roads of a foreign country — especially when the street signs are in a language in which you are not fluent. Another option would be to join a large group tour. These coach excursions can be impersonal, and you may have problems finding one that will work with your schedule. As for trains, some non-locals can find them challenging to navigate.
What’s the best way to explore Italy? We at Italy Rome Tour believe that the only way to explore all that our country has to offer is on our private tours from Rome. When booking your private day trips from Rome with us, we will provide you with door-to-door service.
Our professional driver and official guide will pick you up from your accommodations or cruise ship and whisk you off to visit your desired destinations. During your travels, your guide will share information about the city you’ll be exploring and its attractions. He or she will also happily answer any questions you may have.
These Experiences and Adventures Await You
Italy Rome Tour offers a large and varied selection of private day tours from Rome — including but not limited to the following:
- Pompeii, where you can explore this remarkably preserved ancient town that was once buried under volcanic ashes
- The hills of Lazio to stomp grapes in the Italian countryside and enjoy a delicious wine tasting and lunch (only available in September and October)
- The spectacular Amalfi Coast, where you can sip on a glass of limoncello — the liqueur for which this area is famous — while taking in the amazing views
- Orvieto and Civita di Bagnoregio, so you can visit the small town of Umbria and sample local culinary treats, such as truffles or porcini mushrooms at the Foresi Cantina restaurant
- Florence, to visit numerous sites, including Signoria Palace, the Old Bridge and the Accademia Museum to see Michelangelo’s statue of David
- Tivoli, where you will visit Hadrian’s Villa, a must-see UNESCO (United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization) World Heritage site
- Tuscany, so that you can explore the countryside and enjoy a wine tour
Enjoy Award-Winning Personal Service
Our guides are knowledgeable and have a passion for what they do. For instance, Max Parini, the owner of Italy Rome Tour, grew up in Rome and has spent more than 20 years as an Official Tour Guide in this city. He has also had the pleasure of showing numerous celebrities around the Eternal City — including Celine Dion, Oprah Winfrey, Lenny Kravitz and Kenny G.
Fortunately, you don’t have to be a celebrity to receive special treatment on our customizable tours. We offer all of our clients the same stellar service. We have, in fact, earned TripAdvisor’s Certificate of Excellence, which is awarded to companies that deliver consistently exceptional service. We also take great pride in the fact that approximately 70% of our customers have come to us through referrals or word of mouth.
If you are interested in taking day trips from Rome to see Italy’s other stunning cities, please contact us. We would love to show you our beloved Italy and its many outstanding attractions.