Pisa and Florence
The world's most important works of art are located in Italy and approximately half of these are in Florence... The cultural and historical impact of Florence is overwhelming. City of Medici family who brought to its Court all the most important italian Renaissance Artists, who completely changed this amazing city into one of the most beautiful in the world. Will start the Tour from Michelangelo Square where you have a breathtaking view on the City of Florence. Will drive down to Santa Croce Church where all the most important italian artists are buried: (Michelangelo, Galilei, ecc). Will drive then around the city to visit the Duomo, Giotto Bell Tower, the Signoria Square and Palace, The Old Bridge and Pitti Palace. Will continue to "Accademia Museum" to visit the David by Michelangelo or to the "Uffizi Gallery", If you are particularly interested in art and architecture, the tour can be tailored to include masterpieces by Michelangelo or Raphael, Bernini or Caravaggio in many churches. We can make an advanced reservation for the Accademia museum and the Uffizi Gallery. If needed please ask us and we will provide it at no extra cost. We can also offer you private Licensed guides who will give you all the possible information.
- Your driver will pick you up at the ship in the morning to drive you to Pisa and Florence.
- This tour includes Florence plus a visit to the historical town of Pisa where we will go first to visit the “Leaning Tower”, the Duomo and the Baptistry.
- Will drive then to Florence
- Will drive you back to the Port of Livorno in the afternoon.
- No Lines
- Admission tickets Not included.
We can make an advanced complimentary reservation for the Accademia museum only. If needed please ask us and we will provide it at no extra cost.